On May 26, join us from 3-6 pm at The Bridge restaurant, just steps from our outdoor stage, for a sunny celebration of spring and the launch of our 34th season of Theatre Under the Stars.
We have an exciting upcoming summer in Strathcona Park – from July 25 to August 25, Odyssey is delighted to present the Canadian premiere of The Bonds of Interest by Spanish playwright and Nobel-Prize winner Jacinto Benavente.
Inspired by the Spanish origins of our season, we look forward to sharing with you a taste of Spanish cuisine and culture. Newly renovated, The Bridge restaurant along the banks of the Rideau River offers an idyllic view from its bright interior and outdoor rooftop terrace.
Tickets are $35.00 and include:
– 1 Complimentary Sangria (Non-alcoholic option available);
– Spanish-inspired Tapas and Hors D’oeuvres;
– An afternoon of live entertainment including a Flamenco dance performance, Sword fighting demonstration and Spanish violin music;
– A sneak peek at designs for this year’s production; and,
– A chance to bid on exciting prizes and summer experiences and participate in Odyssey’s 2019 Wine Raffle.
Tickets only $10.00 for children 12 and under!